ABOUT PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
There are a lot of unclear things related to pharmaceutical industry, especially in Indonesia. the regulations, the products, the politics…….the list goes on. Trying to understand it means to read a lot and talk to a lot of people about it. So I’m helping my self by doing so. The result is nasty headaches, but at least I understand a bit more and more. So Lets try to see this complicated business in a simple way
No comments yet.
- Apotek Belum Pasang Harga Obat di Kemasan
- Drug labeling implemented in stops and starts
- Dokter berdagang obat, bukan hanya menyembuhkan
- Harga Eceran Tertinggi: Seperti apa aplikasinya?
- RI pharmaceutical industry statistics (in Rp trillion)
- Standarisasi Mutu Obat Generik Menjelang 2008
- So Expensive..Why?
- Pill-popping public ‘victims of unregulated market’
- Investment – by July 2005
- Harga Obat-obatan Bermerek Turun
- Harga Obat Generik Bermerek Akan Diturunkan
- Pharmacy industry needs to increase R&D spending